Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Empire Photography Availability

Hello!

I have started this post as a way to help streamline the booking process, and I hope it is helpful to you. I want the scheduling process to be efficient so that we can get started on the FUN stuff:

Creating the most amazing session and images for you and your family!


My business hours are by appointment only.

I am currently booking Fall 2017 and am limiting sessions. I have just a handful of openings left the remainder of the year, and all weekends are booked. Many times I book months or even years out with weddings and families in from out of town. I currently have a waiting list started and am sending this schedule to those at the top of the list.

It is my recommendation to book ahead of time, so that we can get you on the calendar. If you have a special event and the date is not listed below, kindly let me know, and we will see if arrangements can be made, but we cannot guarantee this.

Please keep in mind that you should schedule your session no later than 6 weeks prior to needing your final product in hand.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I appreciate your business and am truly looking forward to working with you.

Laura Purewal :-)
Empire Photography, LLC




AVAILABILITY

October

Monday, Oct. 9 - Pending Palmieri Family
Sunset

Monday, Oct. 23 - Pending Stout Family
Sunset

Monday, Oct. 30 - Pending Marks Family
Sunset

November 
Monday, Nov. 6 - Rain Date
Sunset


Please note: All Sessions booked after November 13 will take place in the Studio or in your home during the week day by appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment