Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lifestyle.

As a mom to three little boys, I know how fleeting the years with our children are. 

This is why I love lifestyle photography. A lifestyle session gives families the opportunity to capture real life moments as they naturally unfold. Poses and backdrops are replaced with a place called home and activities that little ones cherish the most.

During this session, I was invited into this amazing family's home, and as my camera and I faded into the background, I witnessed through my lens the pure and precious love of a mother, father and two young siblings. The new brother and sister felt so warm and comfortable in their natural surroundings, and they enjoyed a play date and time with their Mom and Dad. The session brought forth heartfelt smiles, love and lots of fun! 

Document your family's life with a lifestyle session with Empire Photography. For more information and to book your session, please contact me at empirephotographyllc@gmail.com or 314.369.9777.




















6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! They capture such a sweet moment in a family's story, the welcoming of a new member into the fold. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second to the last picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete